Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Duration: 5 Days
In this course the students will learn the more advanced programming skills and techniques that they can use to optimize their Windows Store app and differentiate their app from other apps in the Windows Store. These advanced skills and techniques include a combination of both design and development skills. The students will also learn about supporting the apps that they have published to the Windows Store.
Course details :
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe basic Windows Store app concepts related to the app presentation.
- Describe basic Windows Store app concepts related to integration with the Windows 8 ecosystem.
- Describe the built-in WinJS animation library and CSS animations.
- Apply transitions and transformations.
- Create and consume localized resources.
- Apply language-specific formatting for a multi-lingual application.
- Create and present a splash screen.
- Differentiate Windows Store apps by branding.
- Describe the storage mechanisms available to Windows Store apps.
- Describe caching strategies.
- Describe advanced file access options.
- Create reusable custom controls.
- Create and extend templated controls.
- Consume a WinMD component.
- Print by using the print contact.
- Describe the Play To API.
- Describe the Push Notification Service (WNS).
- Work with push notifications.
- Use the CameraCaptureUI API.
- Use the MediaCapture API.
- Create background tasks.
- Consume background tasks.
- Discover sensors, test their availability, and handle sensor events.
- Discover device availability, enumerate devices and their capabilities and properties, and use them.
- Implement trial functionality and transition to a full license.
- Implement in-app purchases.
- Implement advertising functionality.
- Authenticate using Windows Live Authentication.
- Authenticate using web authentication protocols.
- Encrypt data.
- Trace a Windows Store app.
- Profile a Windows Store app.
Prerequisites :Before attending this course, students must have at least three months professional development experience.
- 6 – 12 months experience programming in HTML5.
- 3 – 6 months experience using Visual Studio 2012 (including experience using preview builds).
- 1 month of experience working on Windows 8 apps.
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All hts reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : email@example.com