Designing a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Infrastructure (cours 10231)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 5 jours
Objectifs du cours :
This 5 day ILT course teaches IT Professionals to design and deploy Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Identify business requirements and describe how business requirements affect the logical architecture of a SharePoint 2010 deployment.
- Map business requirements to SharePoint 2010 architecture components.
- Explain the importance of documentation and describe the options for documenting logical architecture.
- Describe how to document a logical architecture design.
- Understand the main differences between SharePoint 2010 on-premise and SharePoint Online
- Understand how Service Pack 1 affects SharePoint 2010
- Describe the service application architecture in SharePoint 2010 and list the available service applications.
- Describe the components and options that are available in the service application architecture in SharePoint 2010.
- Describe some of the topology options for service applications and their respective benefits.
- Describe how to map and document business requirements to service applications
- Describe the principles of designing to maximize performance.
- Create a SharePoint 2010 performance design that mitigates performance problems.
- Describe how capacity planning affects the design of a SharePoint 2010 implementation.
- Create a SharePoint 2010 farm design that caters for current and future capacity demands
- Describe the physical design requirements for SharePoint 2010.
- Describe the supporting requirements for a successful SharePoint 2010 physical design.
- Identify SharePoint farm topologies.
- Map a logical architecture design to a physical architecture design
- Describe the security architecture in SharePoint 2010 and the importance of the principle of least privilege.
- Identify and plan security for core service accounts.
- Describe the considerations for implementing security for users and groups.
- Explain the options for implementing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) in SharePoint 2010
- Describe the different authentication and authorization methods that SharePoint 2010 uses.
- Describe claims-based authentication in SharePoint 2010.
- Select the most appropriate authentication method for a given SharePoint 2010 design
- Describe the function of managed metadata in SharePoint 2010.
- Describe the function of content types and explain how to apply them to business requirements.
- Match the managed metadata architecture in SharePoint 2010 to business requirements
- Describe the social computing functionality that is available in Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Describe how the social computing functionality in SharePoint 2010 meets business needs.
- Plan user profiles for providing social computing functionality
- Describe the search architecture and process in SharePoint 2010.
- Describe the topologies that are available in SharePoint 2010 to service a range of search requirements across business models.
- Plan and document enterprise search for capacity and performance.
- Describe how to map business requirements to the SharePoint Enterprise and FAST search architectures
- Describe the core functionality of ECM in SharePoint Server 2010 that influences your design.
- Describe the major steps that you should take when you plan a content management solution in SharePoint Server 2010.
- Describe the considerations for planning features and policies for content management for SharePoint Server 2010.
- Describe how to plan for Web content management in SharePoint Server 2010
- Describe the principles of BI.
- Describe how to plan for data access by using BCS.
- Describe data and security planning concerns for key BI tools.
- Describe the roles of SQL Server Reporting Services and the BI Center in reporting and presenting BI components
- Describe the concept of governance.
- Describe the key elements of a governance plan.
- Plan for governance in SharePoint Server 2010.
- Describe the governance implementation features and policies in SharePoint Server 2010
- Describe the essential principles of a maintenance and monitoring plan.
- Create a maintenance plan for SharePoint 2010.
- Create a monitoring plan for SharePoint 2010.
- Describe the considerations for developing a maintenance and monitoring plan that incorporates technologies that support SharePoint 2010
- Describe business continuity management.
- Describe how to develop a business continuity plan for SharePoint Server 2010.
- Describe how to create a backup and restore plan for SharePoint Server 2010
- Describe the range of upgrade requirement options and the available upgrade methods.
- Describe how to plan an upgrade to SharePoint 2010.
- Explain the key upgrade considerations
- Describe the key differences between SharePoint Online and an on-premise deployment of SharePoint 2010.
- Describe the main administrative differences important to planning a deployment on SharePoint Online.
- Explain hybrid deployments of both SharePoint Online and an on-premise deployment of SharePoint 2010.
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- At least 2 years experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing SharePoint servers
- At least one year’s experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security
- Completed course 10174A: TS ITPro: Configuring and Managing Microsoft SharePoint 2010, or have equivalent knowledge and experience
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : email@example.com