Implementing Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 (cours 50357)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 2 jours
Objectifs du cours :
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to envision, design, and deploy web access, remote access and mail protection solutions using Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 (TMG), enabling them to identify the requirements and make the appropriate design decisions that will come up during the deployment process, and providing hands-on experience with the products.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Describe a brief history of the Microsoft edge security products.
- Explain the current threat landscape and how this drove changes in the edge security strategy.
- List the new features in Forefront TMG and their value propositions.
- Describe the key scenarios for Forefront TMG and how it differentiates from Microsoft IAG/UAG.
- Describe the SKU differentiation and subscription model.
- Explain the installation requirements and install process for Forefront TMG
- Describe the threats affecting enterprise users browsing the Web.
- Identify the key Forefront TMG features that address those threats (application proxy, granular access control, malware inspection, URL filtering, HTTPS inspection, NIS), and describe each of these features in detail
- Understand how Forefront TMG can publish Web and non-Web services to external users.
- Explain the security features and benefits added by Forefront TMG in each of these publishing scenarios.
- Discuss the new Forefront TMG features for virtual private networking, such as Secure SocketTunneling Protocol (SSTP) and Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Describe the mail threats facing organization, and explain what the key Forefront TMG features are that address these threats.
- Explain how Forefront TMG and Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server are deployed together for premium antispam and antimalware protection.
- Describe in detail how Forefront TMG performs spam filtering, malware filtering, and content filtering.
- Describe the implementation process for this scenario and how the solution is configured
- Review the network, scalability, availability and operational considerations and best practices when designing and deploying a solution based on Forefront TMG.
- Identify the best practices when configuring clients to use Forefront TMG.
- Describe migration procedures from ISA Server to Forefront TMG, and between the different versions of Forefront TMG.
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- A good understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies.
- A good understanding of Windows TCP/IP networking.
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org