Using ShareGate Migration Tools (cours SPS1301)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Duration: 1 Day
Copying a SharePoint site’s structure can become a NO-BRAINER task with this tool. Sharegate will help copy SharePoint Lists, Libraries, Site Columns, Content Types, Workflows, Users, Groups and Permission Levels between sites. With a simple Drag and Drop, have control over your migration. Choose what you want to copy and let Sharegate do all the work. The purpose of this training course is to get you acquainted with every aspect of this tool to fully understand its functions and uses.
Course details :
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Migrate lists, libraries, site columns and content types with the drag and drop functionality
- Migrate SharePoint lists and libraries from any SharePoint version to SharePoint 2013 with a simple drag and drop
- Migrate Site Columns to any SharePoint 2013 site. Useful for copying between development and production environments or restructuring a Site Collection.
- Migrate site Content Types to any SharePoint 2013 site. Useful for copying between development and production environments or restructuring a Site Collection
- Migrate SharePoint Users and Groups from any SharePoint site to your destination with a simple drag and drop
- Maintain your SharePoint site integrity while migrating by copying custom permission levels as well
- Preserve settings when migrating SharePoint lists and libraries. Settings include: Title, description and navigation, Versioning settings, Advanced settings, Validation settings, RSS settings
- Migrate out-of-the-box workflows and SharePoint Designers workflows associated with your lists and libraries
- Migrate Reusable and Site Workflows created using SharePoint Designer across your SharePoint.
- Copy standard SharePoint list and library views
- Preserve all custom set permissions on lists and libraries
- Migrate your External Data columns from any SharePoint source, including SharePoint 2010 to any of your SharePoint 2013
- Migrate your Calculated columns from any SharePoint source, including SharePoint 2010 to your SharePoint 2013
- Migrate SharePoint lists and libraries with associated Enterprise Keyword column
- Choose whether Site Columns and Content Types should be created in the same site or a parent site during the copy of lists and libraries
- Migrate lists and libraries including their content with a simple Drag and Drop SharePoint migration
- Use the tool and all of its features without installing anything on the actual server
- Keep track of success, errors and warnings that occurred during the migration process. Log files are preserved at all time and are accessible from the main menu
Prerequisites :Before attending this course, students must have at least three months professional development experience.
- A very good understanding and experience of SharePoint 2010 or 2013
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All hts reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org