What’s New for IT Professionals in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (course 40028)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Duration: 1 Day
This first-look clinic explains the new and improved product features as applicable to IT Professionals and how to install, deploy, manage, and administer SharePoint Server 2013. It also provides information on how to integrate SharePoint Server 2013 with key applications and how to maintain and troubleshoot SharePoint Server 2013.
Course details :
After completing this module, students will be able to :
- Identify the key architectural changes in SharePoint 2013 and describe their impact on IT management.
- Describe the changes to security and identity management in SharePoint 2013.
- Describe the new BCS capabilities in SharePoint 2013.
- Describe the search architecture and changes to the search service in SharePoint 2013.
- Describe the key changes to BI solutions in SharePoint from an administration perspective.
- Describe the new capabilities in SharePoint composites for SharePoint 2013.
- Describe the new enterprise content management capabilities in SharePoint 2013.
- Describe the new records management and compliance features in SharePoint 2013.
- Describe the new social computing features in SharePoint 2013.
- Describe the improvements for mobile users in SharePoint 2013.
- Describe the changes to the authoring process in SharePoint 2013.
- Provide an overview of the new search-driven content features in SharePoint 2013.
Before attending this course, students must have :
- One year of experience creating SharePoint 2010 applications
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : email@example.com