What's New for Developers in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (course 40027)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Duration: 1 Day
This developer first-look clinic provides an overview of the new features, functional areas, product enhancements, and application models in SharePoint 2013.
Course details :
After completing this module, students will be able to :
- Provide an overview of the new features, functional areas, and product enhancements in SharePoint 2013.
- Summarize the key features of the SharePoint 2013 application development platform.
- Explain what a SharePoint-Hosted app is.
- Describe how to build a SharePoint-Hosted app.
- Explain what a Cloud-Hosted app is.
- Describe how to build a Cloud-Hosted app.
- Describe how developers extend Office Application user interfaces by creating apps for Office of different types and publishing them in different catalogs.
- Describe how to use Task Pane apps for Office.
- Describe how to create and code simple apps for Office that interacts with document content.
- Describe improvements in Manage Metadata Services, Enterprise Content Management and Web Content Management in SharePoint 2013.
- Describe how to use Design Manager to import a Look and Feel.
- Describe the new social networking functionality available to SharePoint 2013 App developers.
- Describe how the new capabilities of the SharePoint Search engine can be used in apps for SharePoint.
- Describe how to query the Index from a SharePoint-Hosted App using CSOM.
Before attending this course, students must have :
- One year of experience creating SharePoint 2010 applications
- Familiarity with Visual Studio 2010
- Familiarity with ASP.NET or Windows Azure development
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org