Customer orientation (course MOT0007)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Duration: 3 days over a period of 4 months and a fourth day of monitoring and improvement four months after the third day of class
- Make yours the requirements of customer orientation.
- Acquire the behaviors and techniques to stay customer focused.
- Exercise using communication simple and concrete tools.
- Gain a better self-control in difficult situations
Main program :
- Self-knowledge and knowledge his way of communicating with internal and external customers.
- The preparation of his attitude, form and substance of communication.
- The definition of a goal before any oral or written communication.
- The quest for quality and value added in all communications and tasks.
- The total active reference to remain customer focused and provide value-added.
- The development of listening and the practice of questions to remain customer focused in every situation.
- Phone - reception and call to stay customer focused.
- Written communication - receiving and transmitting to stay customer focused.
- Email - reception and transmission to stay customer focused.
- The impromptu visit of an internal or external customer.
- Hosting an internal or external customer.
- Communications difficulties management. Receiving and processing complaints.
- The effective leaving in meeting or phone call.
- The art of selling his ideas to an internal or external customer.
- The organization of work and the management of time.
Participants :Anyone interested
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All hts reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org