Office 365: A day in the life of the End-User (course 50588)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Duration: 1 Day
This one-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to productively utilize Office 365. The course focuses on day in the life scenarios for working in Outlook Web Access (OWA), accessing new features of Outlook 2010 utilizing Exchange 2010, Lync and SharePoint and Web Apps associated with SharePoint.
Course details :
After completing this module, students will be able to :
- Understand what Office 365 is.
- Identify the products that make up Office 365.
- Know how Office 365 products integrate to make you more productive.
- Sign-in to the Office 365 web screens.
- Understand how to access SharePoint and Outlook Web Access (OWA) remotely.
- Download the Lync client.
- Access and use e-Mail from the web views.
- Create calendar entries from the web views.
- Set up Out of Office from the web views.
- Understand how mail tips can save time and avoid sending messages to unintended groups.
- Find calendar and room availability for a meeting quickly.
- Locate and add a contact to a contact list or custom contact group created.
- Communicate with a contact through instant message, phone and video call.
- Share information with contacts including documents, desktop sharing, PowerPoint presentations and programs.
- Create a Lync meeting proactively through Outlook.
- Record a meeting and locate the recordings.
- Navigate a SharePoint site.
- Upload and modify a document on a site.
- Create and modify a calendar entry on a site.
- Work with more than one person in a document and see their changes.
- Modify their My Site profile and add documents.
- Search within SharePoint.
- View documents and calendar information on SharePoint from within Outlook.
- Open a document in a web browser
- Modify a document in a web browser
Before attending this course, students must have :
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Basic Windows Navigation.
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org