Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2016 (cours 10750)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 5 jours
Objectifs du cours :
This course describes the various components of System Center and how to deploy, monitor and manage a service and prepackaged applications in to the private cloud as well as automating incident creation, remediation and change requests.
This course provides an overview of a private cloud infrastructure, the business and technical drivers behind the implementation, and how System Center can be used to monitor and operate the private cloud infrastructure. Students will learn how to configure and optimize a new business unit cloud as well as how to deploy pre-packaged applications and create a new service template to deploy a service into the cloud. Students will learn how System Center Operations Manager is used to monitor the various services that underpin the private cloud and will gain a deep insight into the Application Performance Monitoring (APM) feature of Operations Manager to monitor the performance and availability of an application. Students will learn about the core functionality of Service Manager and learn how to create and manage change requests, incidents, and release records as well as the security model behind Service Manager.
Students will also learn about problem management and how to use it within a service management framework using Service Manager. They will perform custom event monitoring in Operations Manager and then use it to identify and route incidents and problems to Service Manager, providing automatic incident creation, remediation and change requests. Students will learn how to provide automated self service provisioning and how to protect and recover the resources in the private cloud. Students will learn how to implement IT Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) in a private cloud. They will configure the environment to verify whether key private cloud infrastructure is correctly patched and updated, and will check for compliance across key Service Components and remediate non-compliant items. Students will learn how to provide surfacing service and performance-related data and how to optimize Cloud Resources.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Describe the features of a cloud computing model.
- Describe the requirements for the private cloud.
- Describe how to use System Center to monitor and manage the private cloud.
- Verify the health of the private cloud infrastructure.
- Verify the health and configuration of System Center 2012.
- Verify the compliance of the private cloud infrastructure
- Describe the core components, key features, architecture, and security features of Virtual Machine Manager, and the role it plays in the private cloud.
- Use Virtual Machine Manager to manage a virtual environment.
- Describe how to build, and configure resources and security for, a business unit cloud
- Describe the elements of a service in VMM
- Create service templates in VMM using the service template designer
- Describe the process of creating machine profiles
- Describe the process of creating application profiles
- Describe the process of creating SQL profiles
- Deploy services to a private cloud
- Describe what Operations Manager is, including the architecture, key features and security.
- Describe how agents are deployed in Operations Manager.
- Describe how to configure custom monitoring.
- Describe how to monitor the networking infrastructure.
- Describe how to monitor distributed applications
- Describe what should be monitored in .NET Web Applications.
- Describe how to check for errors when monitoring application performance.
- Describe the performance and availability checking capabilities of Application Performance Monitoring in terms of code failure, performance bottlenecks, security and connectivity issues.
- Describe how to configure Application Performance Monitoring
- Describe the core components of Service Manager.
- Configure the security model behind Service Manager.
- Operate the key request types within Service Manager.
- Describe how an incident queue is created and maintained.
- Create and extend a basic service offering
- Describe all the key problem management functions within Service Manager.
- Discover how to create custom rules within Operations Manager
- Describe the key components of Orchestrator, including Integration Packs.
- Describe how Orchestrator integrates with Operations Manager and Service Manager
- Describe the core components of the cloud services process pack.
- Describe all the configuration items created by the System Center Cloud Service Process Pack.
- Describe the request items contained in the System Center Cloud Service Process Pack
- Protect resources using Data Protection Manager.
- Recover data using Data Protection Manager
- Identify key implementation scenarios for IT GRC Compliance.
- Describe common Software Update Compliance scenarios
- Describe how service level tracking is implemented and configured in Operations Manager.
- Configure and deploy widgets.
- Create and publish Microsoft Visio diagrams to display state from SCOM.
- Create SharePoint-based dashboards and scorecards using PerformancePoint.
- Describe how to configure analytics in Service Manager and SharePoint.
- Describe how to view OLAP data from Excel
- Update SCOM management packs by using the Microsoft online Management Pack Catalog.
- Change Operations Manager groom settings by using SQL or by using the command-line tool.
- Describe how to change the Service Manager data-retention period.
- Locate Orchestrator troubleshooting logs, interpret the data contained within them, and describe how to change the settings for these logs.
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- Windows Server 2008 R2 experience
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) knowledge
- Networking experience
- Working knowledge of previous versions of System Center products
- Knowledge of configuration of Microsoft SharePoint
- Hyper-V knowledge
- Knowledge of data center management processes
- SAN Knowledge
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : email@example.com