Sales of goods and services (course MOT0008)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Duration: 4 days over a period of 4 months and a fifth day of monitoring and improvement four months after the fourth day of class
- Make yours the requirements of the sale.
- Acquire the behaviors and techniques to stay customer focused.
- Practice for sale through simple and practical aid.
- Gain more control in difficult situations
Main program :
- Set a goal at each meeting.
- The preparation as a factor for success.
- Making telephone appointments.
- The first contact with a client.
- The sales talk from A to Z.
- The efficiency argument.
- Preparation for response to the objections.
- Handling objections.
- The question of money: how to deal effectively with customers?
- Conclusion: how to help a client make a decision?
- Written communication.
- Effective monitoring of clients.
- Claims processing.
- Emergency and communications difficulties management.
Participants :Anyone interested
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All hts reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : email@example.com