Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 (cours 80291)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 1 jour
Objectifs du cours :
This course introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close. It provides insight on using the Product Catalog and process sales information. It also introduces some of the tools used to analyze and report on sales information.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Gain a conceptual understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales process.
- Understand the role of the core record types used in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Management.
- Identify when and how to use the Competitors and Sales Literature record types.
- Identify when to use leads to qualify or disqualify opportunities.
- Create, work with and close opportunities.
- Reopen opportunities.
- Use process dialogs to automate lead and opportunity management
- Identify the features and benefits of the product catalog.
- Create and maintain unit groups for the product catalog.
- Add products to the product catalog, and describe the use of kit products and substitute products.
- Create price lists and configure for different customers, marketing campaigns and special offers.
- Set up different price lists for different types of customers and marketing campaigns
- Identify what constitutes a complete sales transaction.
- Understand how opportunities and quotes are related to each other, and how they can be used together in the sales process.
- Create a new order, create an order from a quote, and track order fulfillment.
- Create an invoice from an order and close or cancel an invoice
- Use Lists, Views, and Charts to obtain important sales information.
- Use sales reports to review potential opportunities, forecast revenue, and analyze sales productivity.
- Create custom reports with the Report Wizard.
- Export the results of an Advanced Find or view a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet using the Export to Excel feature.
- Create and manage sales goals for individuals, teams, and your organization.
- Create and share personal charts and system charts.
- Work with and create dashboards.
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- General working knowledge of customer relationship management
- General understanding of business processes
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.