Fundamentals of XAML and Microsoft Expression Blend (cours 10553)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 3 jours
Objectifs du cours :
This 3-day course covers core and essential XAML skills. The learner will gain valuable experience developing XAML code in both Visual Studio 2010 and Expression Blend 4.
The course teaches the beginner and intermediate tasks that enable the learner to build the foundational skills required to develop professional Silverlight 4 and WPF applications (for the Web, Windows desktops, and Windows Phone 7 devices). The course will include hands-on labs that comprise approximately 50% of the classroom time and enable the student to learn the essential XAML programming tasks that are the building blocks of real-world applications.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Describe the benefits of XAML-based applications.
- Explain the tools that can be used to create XAML-based applications.
- Describe the structure of a XAML-based application
- Create Vector Graphics with Expression Blend 4.
- Create Vector Graphics with Expression Design 4.
- Import Vector Graphics into Expression Blend 4
- Organize the controls used in the user interface of a XAML-based application.
- Add and manipulate the controls used in XAML-based applications
- Develop WPF applications.
- Develop Silverlight applications.
- Host a Silverlight application in an HTML web page.
- Debug a XAML-based application
- Create and use controls programmatically.
- Work with media files
- Use Resources in a XAML-based application.
- Work with Styles and ControlTemplates.
- Add and configure behaviors by using Expression Blend 4
- Apply transforms in your XAML-based applications.
- Create different types of animations in your XAML-based applications.
- Provide visual feedback to users based on the state of a control or a group of controls
- Implement property binding in XAML-based applications.
- Implement binding to external data objects in XAML-based applications
- Create application prototypes by using SketchFlow.
- Package prototypes for distribution to your customers.
- Review feedback on your prototypes from your customers
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- 1-3 months of professional programming experience with Visual Studio 2010.
- Some professional experience in developing either ASP.NET Web applications or Windows Forms desktop applications.
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : email@example.com