Positive Inner Attitude (course MOT0005)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Duration: 1 day
Priorities and main program :
- Identify the necessary and essential conditions to establishing and developing excellent communication with others :
- In-depth work on the importance of our behavior and our know-be in the process of a communication.
- How to be an example of behavior in situations of personal and business communication?
- Awareness of the importance of developing a positive attitude to develop the pleasure of communicating :
- In-depth work on each day situations and how everyone reacts.
- How to respond with a positive attitude?
- What are the situations where everyone has a habit of reacting with a negative attitude?
- How to react differently in the future?
- How to apply immediately a vague concept like the positive attitude?
- Measuring the psychological barriers to a daily positive attitude.
In-depthwork on the knowledge of how each interact with its mental :
- How to act rather than react to be more often in a positive attitude?
- Why train to have a positive attitude?
- How to develop a positive attitude?
- Implementing the concept of positive attitude in the way of listening and talking to how each :
- In-depth work on how to shape ones attitude as much in listening as in expressing (spoken and / or written).
- Implementing the concept of positive attitude in non-verbal behaviors :
- In-depth work on the positive or negative energy generated and expressed by each.
- Measure and realize the concept of positive attitude in private and professional everyday communication situations :
- In-depth work with exercises from the professional and private lives of the involved participants.
- Personal preparation four weeks before the school day.
- 1 day in class
- Work practices implemented after the course
Participants :Anyone interested
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All hts reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org