Developing Windows Communication Foundation Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (cours 10263)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 3 jours
Objectifs du cours :
This three-day instructor-led course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to develop distributed applications using WCF 4 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Describe SOA tenets, scenarios, and benefits for distributed application development
- Design SOA-enabled applications
- Map SOA tenets to equivalent WCF concepts
- Design and define service contracts and data contracts for a service
- Write a service implementation class that implements the service contract
- Host WCF services using a variety of endpoints and bindings
- Consume WCF services using client proxies
- Appreciate and compare different WCF service hosts
- Configure service hosts for optimal service operation
- Host WCF services in Windows Services
- Host WCF services in IIS, WAS, and AppFabric
- Design and implement WCF service contracts, data contracts, and message contracts
- Choose the appropriate message exchange pattern
- Improve service reliability by using transactions, queues, and reliable messaging
- Choose between the various concurrency and instancing modes and configure them
- Expose discoverable services and discover services using WS-Discovery
- Diagnose service errors and symptoms
- Expose fault information from WCF services and consume faults from client applications
- Use debugging and diagnostics tools for service monitoring and troubleshooting
- Appreciate the importance of runtime governance
- Appreciate the application security tenets
- Apply message and transport security to WCF services
- Use built-in and custom authentication and authorization providers
- Integrate claim-based identity into distributed systems
- Apply the asynchronous invocation pattern to improve service and client performance
- Extend WCF using behaviors, inspectors, and host extensions
- Use the WCF routing service to balance load and mask service failures
- Use Workflow Services to implement long-running durable services
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- Understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development.
- General understanding of the purpose, function, and features of the .NET Framework.
- Experience developing software using Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010.
- Experience in object-oriented design and development using the C# programming language.
- Experience in n-tier application design and development.
Copyright © 2012 Colombus.com - All rights reserved
Tel : +41 21 661 1675 - Fax : +41 21 661 1673 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org