Marketing Automation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 (cours 80290)
Cours disponible en français ou en anglais - Training available in French or in English
Durée: 1 jour
Objectifs du cours :
This course introduces you on how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to extend the effectiveness of your marketing department and provides context of how to use things such as marketing campaigns, marketing lists, and campaign templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It also discusses the role of campaign activities and marketing lists in campaigns and discusses how to associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns.
Compétences acquises :
Les stagiaires seront à même d'effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Identify the benefits of closed loop marketing.
- Create and use marketing lists.
- Identify when to use a quick campaign or a marketing campaign.
- Examine the purpose of quick campaigns and the key steps to create one.
- Review the purpose and elements of marketing campaigns.
- Planning marketing campaigns.
- Create and use campaign templates.
- Import Leads from Microsoft Office Excel files
- Understand the role of campaign activities and marketing lists in campaigns.
- Create and use Email Templates for use in marketing campaigns.
- Associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns.
- Distribute campaign activities.
- Capture and manage campaign responses
- Use Lists, Views and Charts to gain insight into important sales information.
- Use the built-in marketing reports to review campaign performance and compare campaigns.
- Create custom reports with the Report Wizard.
- Create and manage sales goals for individuals, teams, and the organization.
- Analyze marketing information with Personal Charts and System Charts.
- Use Dashboards to analyze marketing information.
Connaissances requises :
Pour suivre ce cours, les stagiaires doivent disposer des connaissances suivantes :
- General working knowledge of customer relationship management
- General understanding of business processes
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.